Friday, April 17, 2020

What I got for my birthday

Exactly one month ago it was my birthday and in this blog post I want to share the gifts I recieved. 
Precies een maand geleden was ik jarig en in deze blogpost wil ik de cadeautjes die heb ik gekregen, delen met jullie. 


Chanel Brooch



I love love love this brooch, it's GORGEOUS. Thank you mommy and siters, special thanks to Asia from vuitton_for_you, I follow her personal instagram account (it's private), she has so much designer items #jealoustothebone

I love love love deze broche, hij is PRACHTIG. Dankjewel mama en zusjes, speciale dank aan Asia van vuitton_for_you, ik volg haar persoonlijke instagram account (deze is privé), ze heeft zoveel designer items, echt om jaloers op te zijn. 



I won two pair of earrings with the give away from her instagram page vuitton_for_you, felt like an extra birthday present.

Ik won twee paar oorbellen met de give away actie van haar instagram account vuitton_for_you, voelde als een extra verjaardagscadeautje.


Dinner Cheque 



The friday before my birthday, hubby and I went out for dinner at The Backyard, Nastrium, my parents-in-law suprised me that evening with a dinner cheque from the restaurant. We had a lovely evening and the food was delicious.

De vrijdag voor mijn verjaardag, gingen manlief en ik uit eten bij The Backyard van Nastrium, mijn schoonouders verraste mij die avond met een diner cheque van het genoemde restaurant. We hadden een heerlijke avond, tevens was het eten heerlijk. 


Flowers



I got this super cute flower set from my sweet siter-in-law. The flowers and card really bring sunshine in my house and what I love about these flowers is that they are dried, they remain beautiful for a very long time.

Dit super leuke bloemen setje heb ik van mijn lieve schoonzusje gekregen. De bloemen en het kaartje fleuren echt mijn huisje op en het leuke is dat de bloemen gedroogd zijn, zo heb je er super lang plezier van.


Gift Cards



Every year I receive a number of gift cards from various (web)shops, always super handy!
Elk jaar krijg ik een aantal cadeaukaarten van diverse winkels en/of webshops, altijd super handig! 


Philippe Model



Save the best for last, right?
My boyfriend totally suprised me with these GORGEOUS sneakers from the brand: Philippe Model. It was really a suprise and what I love, he has the same sneakers, now we can match, I loveee this #matchymatchy #couplegoals

Bewaar het beste voor het laatste, toch?
Manlief verraste mij met deze PRACHTIGE sneakers van het merk: Philippe Model. Het was echt een verassing en het leuke is, hij heeft dezelfde sneakers, nu kunnen we matchen #matchymatchy #ANWBcouplegoals 


I hope you like my blog post.
I wish you all a nice weekend. Love Dewi

Ik hoop dat je mijn blogpost leuk vindt. 
Ik wens jullie alle een fijn weekend. Liefs Dewi

1 comment: