Friday, April 10, 2020

Outfits of week 15

Hello and welcome (back) to my blog.

How are you? Are you still at work or do you work from home, just like me? 
This was my 4th week working from home, here in The Netherlands we have to work from home untill April 29, if the measures are not extended. To be honest I would be happy to go back to the office, I miss my colleages and I would love to see my friends again and of course do fun things with my hubby. 

The first week I loved working at home in my pajamas, who else? 
But soon I felt like a hobo haha and I decided to get dressed every morning. 

Hallo en welkom (terug) op mijn blog. 

Hoe gaat het met jullie? Zijn jullie nog aan het werk of werken jullie net zoals ik vanuit thuis? 

Dit was mijn 4e week vanuit thuis en ik ben stiekem heel erg blij als de maatregelen niet verlengd gaan worden en ik vanaf  29 april weer naar kantoor mag, ik mis mijn collega's en ik zou graag mijn vrienden weer willen zien en natuurlijk leuke dingen doen met manlief. 

De eerste week vond ik het heerlijk om thuis te werken in mijn pyama, wie nog meer? 
Maar al snel voelde ik me een zwever haha en besloot ik me elke ochtend aan te kleden. 


Monday's outfit 



Monday the weather was super lovely, I worked with the garden door open and I had my lunchbreak in the sun. That evening I went to my youngest sister, every monday we (my mother, sisters, little niece and sometimes partners) eat together, that evening we had pasta in the garden. I was glad I brought my blazer, because when the sun was gone, it got chilly.

Maandag was het prachtig weer, ik heb gewerkt met de tuindeur open en 's middags heb ik geluncht in de zon. Die avond ben ik naar mijn jongste zusje gegaan, elke maandag eten we (mijn moeder, zusjes, kleine nichtje en soms aanhang) samen, die avond hebben we pasta gegeten in de tuin. Ik was blij dat ik mijn blazer had meegenomen, want toen de zon weg was, koelde het af. 

Blazer: Mango (not available anymore)
Top: H&M (not availble anymore, found a comparable one: here)
Belt: Gucci Marmont
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Sonja Ricci, La Ballerina
Necklace: Minitials
Watch: Michael Kors Runway XL
Bracelets: FAYE Love ChainHermes Clic H and Louis Vuitton Keep It
Bag (in the background): Gucci Marmont Mini


Tuesday's outfit 



Blazer: H&M (not available anymore, Mango has comparable one)
Top: Vero Moda (not available anymore)
Legging: H&M (I wear a size 152, in jeans I'm a size 25)
Shoes: Sonja Ricci, La Ballerina
Necklace: Minitials
Brooch: Chanel, from the Instagram page vuitton_for_you
Watch: Michael Kors Runway XL 
Bracelet: Hermes Clic Clac
Bag: Vintage Chanel Classic Flap Chevron from Fancy Lux


Wednesday's & Thursday's outfit 


I wanted to wear a pop of color on Wednesday and since last year I'm loving the color yellow. I chose to match the sweater with my favorite skirt from H&M. I just love the way it looks, the look of the fabric, the fact it has pockets and it's super comfy, but still looks classic and stylish. I bought a second one, but I chose to make it more fitted, it's (like a lot of my clothes) at my coupeuse. A few weeks ago I went through my wardrope and took everything out that I didn't wear anymore and some of these items went to my coupeuse to make them smaller/more fitted or shorter, so that I will wear them ago. On Thursday I decided to wear the outfit from the day before. 

Ik wou woensdag iets kleurrijks dragen en sinds vorige jaar ben ik dol op de kleur geel. Ik heb ervoor gekozen om de trui te matchen met mijn favoriete rokje van H&M. Ik hou ervan hoe dit rokje uitziet, de look van de stof, het feit dat het rokje zakken heeft en hij zit super comfortabel maar ziet er toch klassiek en stijlvol uit. Ik heb een tweede gekocht, maar ik heb ervoor gekozen om deze meer smaller te maken, het rokje is (zoals meerdere kleding) momenteel bij mijn coupeuse. Een paar weken geleden ben ik door mijn kledingkast gegaan en heb ik alles eruit gehaald wat ik niet meer droeg en sommige van deze items zijn naar mijn coupeuse gegaan om ze kleiner/smaller of korter te maken, zodat ik ze weer ga dragen. Donderdag besloot ik om de outfit van de dag ervoor te dragen.

Sweater : Vero Moda (not availble anymore, found two comparable ones: here and here)
Belt: Lauren by Ralph Lauren (bought at Designer Outlet Roermond)
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Sonja Ricci, La Ballerina (not available anymore, these are really old)
Watch: Michael Kors Runway XL
Bracelet: FAYE Love Chain


 PS. This is my secret for tanned legs in a few minutes.
PS: Dit is mijn tip om bruine benen te krijgen in een paar minuten. 


Friday's outfit 



Dress: Primark (not available anymore)
Shoes: Sonja Ricci, La Ballerina's
Watch: Michael Kors Runway XL
Bracelets: Louis Vuitton Keep It
Clutch: Louis Vuitton Toiletry Pouch 26


I hope you like my blog post and I hope that my looks have inspired you. Have a nice weekend and a Happy Easter. 
Love Dewi

Ik hoop dat je mijn blogpost leuk vindt en ik hoop dat mijn lookjes jou hebben 
geïnspireerd. Fijn weekend en een Vrolijk Pasen. 
Liefs Dewi 

1 comment: