Wednesday, December 13, 2017

My New Handbag: The Classic Chanel

Vanwege de lengte van deze blog post, is deze alleen beschikbaar in het Engels. Je kunt de blog post vertalen naar het Nederlands door de vertaalknop aan de rechterkant van deze blog te gebruiken.


Hello and welcome (back) to my blog. 


In today's blog post I wanted to share my new handbag with you. W A R N I N G this is going to be a very long blog post about the bag of my dreams, the day I bought it and my experience. I hope you enjoy it. 

Friday evening, the 1st of December I received an email from Chanel Düsseldorf, saying that a Classic Flap is available in store. I immediately felt butterflies and tickle in my tummy and I knew this was meant to be. To be honest, I was a little bit scared that when this moment would come, I would doubt. But not a single bone in my body was doubting when I replied that I would pick up the bag the next day. 

That night I couldn't sleep. I was so excited and also a little bit scared that the bag maybe was reserved for somebody else, because I replied after opening hours. 

The next morning I received a phone call around ten o'clock from Germany and I knew it was the sales associate from Chanel. He was wondering wether I was still interested. Right after the phone call, I called my dad and he would come with me. My dad is very special to me, we are two peas in a pod. My first designer handbag purchase I bought with my dad and buying my Chanel with him would make it even more special to me.

When we arrived at Chanel Düsseldorf, the SA was busy with another customer and they asked us to wait and offered something to drink. No we didn't take the champagne, it was still morning haha. After ten minutes the SA brought me the bag and the moment the bag was in my hands I was even more in love. It was like a dream come true, maybe some off you do not understand, but that's fine.

The SA that helped me was really kind to me. I never felt so comfortable at any Chanel store before. He's wasn't kind to me just because I bought a bag and I knew this because he helped me before when I didn't purchase anything. 

Enough blathering, here is my new handbag.


Even the paper has Chanel on it. 


How gorgeous is the blue ribbon and camillia. I think this is a special Christmas edition, because I have never seen it before. Normally the ribbon is white with black letters and the camillia is white, just like the one on the paper bag. 


The dust bag is super soft.


She even got her own bed. 


Some pictures of the booklet. 


I'm speechless, she is the most beautiful bag I've ever seen in my life, she is just perfect. 


I hope you like my blogpost. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Love Dewi.

No comments:

Post a Comment