Saturday, December 16, 2017

Black Friday Haul

Hello and welcome (back) to my blog.

Three weeks ago it was Black Friday. This week my last order came in and with this blog post you would like to share my purchases with you.

Hallo en welkom (terug) op mijn blog.

Drie weken geleden was het Black Friday. Deze week kwam mijn laatste bestelling binnen en met deze blog post wil je graag mijn aankopen met jullie delen. 


I prefer skirts and dresses. As I said before on my blog, I'm a girly girl. When I saw this dress, I immediately fell in love. The pink color is beautiful, just like the details on the sleeves and in the skirt. I bought all three colors because my motto is: If you like something, buy it in more than one color.

Ik heb de voorkeur voor rokjes en jurkjes. Zoals ik reeds eerder op mijn blog zei, ik ben een meisje meisje. Toen ik dit jurkje zag, was ik direct verliefd. De roze kleur is prachtig, net zoals de details op de mouwen en in de rok. Ik heb alle drie de kleuren gekocht, want mijn motto is: Als je iets leuk vindt, moet je het kopen in meer dan een kleur. 

Vero Moda Dress shop here in pink, navy and black.  


In winter I prefer to wear black and I find this black sweater very beautiful and elegant with the small details. It also matches beautifully with my Chanel, I love it.

In de winter draag ik het liefste zwart en ik vind deze zwarte trui erg mooi en elegant met de kleine details. Tevens match hij prachtig met mijn Chanel, I love it. 

H&M Sweater shop here
I really want the sweater with the pearls, but it is never in stock =(




These two candles for my coffee table.
Deze twee kaarsen voor mijn salon tafel.

Black Candle shop here
White Candle shop here



I also ordered two pairs of ankle boots. I had chosen to have the ankle boots delivered to the store, which is why I don't have my own photos. The left ankle boots were sock ankle boots, I didn't know this until I tried them on. I'm personally not a fan of sock ankle boots. The right ankle boots were no longer available after ordering.

Tevens had ik twee paar enkellaarsjes besteld. Ik had ervoor gekozen om de enkellaarsjes te laten bezorgen in winkel, vandaar dat ik geen eigen foto's heb. De linker enkellaarsjes waren sok enkellaarsjes, dit wist ik niet tot ik ze ging passen. Ik ben persoonlijk geen fan van sok enkellaarsjes. De rechter enkellaarsjes bleken na bestellen niet meer beschikbaar. 

Sacha Ankel "Sock" Boots shop here



While I was shopping at Mango.com, almost everything I wanted was either sold out or no longer available in my size. Of the three items that I could order, three turned out to be unavailable. I'm a bit disappointed, because I ordered this beautiful dupe for the Celine Box bag, I hope it will be back in stock.

Ps. Mango makes beautiful dupes for designer bags.

Terwijl ik aan het shoppen was op Mango.com, was bijna alles wat ik graag wou hebben uitverkocht of niet meer in mijn maat beschikbaar. Van de drie items die ik wél kon bestellen, bleken drie toch niet leverbaar. Ik baal wel een beetje, want ik had deze prachtige dupe besteld voor de Celine Box tas, ik hoop dat hij terug op voorraad komt. 

Ps. Mango maakt prachtige dupes voor designer tassen. 



I hope you like my blog post.
Love Dewi.

Ik hoop dat je mijn blog post leuk vindt. 

Liefs Dewi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment