Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Outfits of week 19 and what I did

Monday


Monday's outfit.
On monday it seemed to be autum again, it was so cold. So I decided to wear one of my favorite winter outfits. 

Outfit van maandag.
Maandag leek het wel weer even herfst te worden, het was zo koud, dus besloot ik  een van mijn favoriete winter outfits te dragen.  

Sweater: H&M (old, from my Black Friday Haul)
Belt: H&M (not available anymore, found a comparable one: here)
Skirt: SHEIN (I made it into a skirt, it was actually a dress, from my SHEIN haul)
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Style Woerden (not available anymore)
Watch: Michael Kors Runway XL


While I was shopping at Lidl for groceries, I came across the Cellular Beauty skin care line from the brand Cien. Last year a lot of beauty bloggers wrote about this skin care line, considering this would be a dupe of the Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream. Since I'm looking for new skin care, I have taken the entire line to try. 

I tried the Oriflame for 6 days and unfortunarely 6 days was not enough for me to test whether I liked this skin care, my skin seemed nourished, but not more than normal, is was not convinced enough to buy the set, also becasue off the price (€160,-). 

Terwijl ik boodschapjes aan het doen was bij de Lidl, kwam ik de Cellular Beauty gezichtsverzorging tegen van het merk Cien. Over deze gezichtsverzorging is vorige jaar veel geschreven door beauty bloggers, gezien deze een dupe zou zijn van La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream. Gezien ik zoekende ben naar nieuwe gezichtsverzorging, heb ik de gehele lijn meegenomen. 

Ik heb de Oriflame 6 dagen geprobeerd en helaas waren 6 dagen voor mij niet voldoende of ik deze gezichtsverzorging fijn genoeg vond, mijn huid leek gevoed, maar niet meer dan normaal. Ik was niet overtuigd genoeg om het set te kopen, ook gezien de prijs á €160,- 

,

Monday's dinner. 
Hubby had made stuffed zuccini with onion, bell pepper, cherry tomato, garlic and cheese, I had made sour meat and we had fries with it.

Avondeten van maandag.
Manlief had gevulde courgette gemaakt met ui, paprika, cherry tomaatjes, knoflook en kaas, ik had zuurvlees gemaakt en daar hadden we frietjes bij gehaald van de frietkraam op de markt in Tegelen. 


Tuesday

Tueday's outfit.
Outfit van dinsdag.

Top: Hugo Boss (not available anymore)
Jeggings: H&M (from my H&M haul)
Shoes: Sonja Ricci, La Ballerina


Coffee break with hubby in the backyard. 
Koffiepauze met manlief in de achtertuin. 



My second outfit.
It was warmer than I expected and since we were sitting in the garden I changed outfit. Entire outfit and flip flops are from H&M, unfortunatly not available anymore.

Mijn tweede outfit.
Het was warmer dan ik verwacht had en gezien we lekker in de tuin zaten heb ik me omgekleed. Gehele outfit en tevens slippers zijn van H&M, helaas alle niet meer verkrijgbaar. 



While I was tanning in the backyard, hubby was making chocolate strawberries. 
Terwijl ik aan het zonnen was in de achtertuin, was manlief chocolade aardbeien aan het maken. 



Tanning in the backyard with my girl.
Zonnen in de achtertuin met mijn meisje. 



Tueday's dinner. 
Pasta with salmon, zucchini with red pesto.

Avondeten van dinsdag.
Pasta met zalm, courgette met rode pesto.  


Wednesday 


Wednesday afternoon my niece and had had planned a little photoshoot. My niece makes the most beautiful pictures and it's always so much fun together. 

Woensdagmiddag hadden mijn nichtje en ik, een mini fotoshoot gepland. Mijn nichtje maakt de mooiste foto's en we hebben het altijd super leuk samen. 

Sunglasses: Sacha
Earrings: DM
Top: H&M (not availble anymore, found a comparable one: here)
Belt: Gucci Marmont

Jeggings: H&M (from my H&M haul)
Watch: Michael Kors Runway XL 
Bracelet: Hermes Clic Clac

Bag: Gucci Marmont Mini


Since we were "shooting" in the Centre of Venlo. We also went to the Primark. I bought a super cute little bag and a make-up brush. 

Gezien we in het centrum van Venlo aan het "shooten" waren, zijn we even bij de Primark naar binnen gegegaan. Ik heb een super schattig en klein tasje en make-up borstel gekocht. 



Photoshoot break.
Fotoshoot break.



The second photo location.
Look at those little baby geese, super cute. 

De tweede foto locatie.
Kijk die kleine baby ganzen, super schattig. 



Second outfit.
Tweede outfit.

Earrings: DM
Top: Vero Moda (not available anymore)
Skirt: Nelly (I made mine shorter)

Watch: Michael Kors Runway XL



That evening, I ate at my sister and niece, she had prepared noodles with satay, yummy! 
Die avond at ik bij mijn zusje en nichtje, ze had bami met sate gemaakt, jammie! 


Thursday 



Thursday's outfit.
Outfit van donderdag.

Top: H&M (not availble anymore)
Belt: Gucci Marmont

Skirt: H&M
Flip flops: H&M (not availble anymore)
Watch: Michael Kors Runway XL 
Bracelet: Hermes Clic H
Bag: Chanel Classic Flap



On thursday's my sister had to work on location instead of home, I was baby sitting my little niece. She enjozed herself the whole day with crafting. 

Donderdag moest mijn zusje werken op locatie ipv thuis, ik mocht op mijn nichtje passen. Ze heeft de hele dag zich vermaakt met knutselen. 


Friday 


Friday's outfit.
Outfit van vrijdag.

Top: H&M (not availble anymore)
Belt: Gucci Marmont

Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Sonja Ricci, La Ballerina


This is the bag I bought at Primark. Perfect for a night out or walking in the woods with Noé. The bag reminds me of a Mini Kelly Touch from Hermes, which I would like to have in my collection one day. 

Dit is de tas die ik woensdag bij Primark kocht. Perfect voor een avondje op stap of wandelen in het bos met Noé. De tas doet me denken aan een Mini Kelly Touch van Hermes, welke ik ooit graag in mijn collectie zou willen hebben. 


Saturday 


Satuday evening hubby, Noé and I were invited to barbecuing with my partens in law and I made chocolade strawberries for dessert.

Zaterdagavond waren manlief, Noé en ik uitgenodigd om te barbecueën bij mijn schoonouders en ik had chocolade aardbeien gemaakt als toetje. 


On our way to granny, grandpa and my two little human friends. 
Onderweg naar oma, opa en mijn twee kleine mensen vriendjes. 



Give me that chicken! 
Geef me die kip! 



I hope you like my blog post.
Love Dewi

Ik hoop dat je mijn blogpost leuk vindt.
Liefs Dewi 

No comments:

Post a Comment