Saturday, May 30, 2020

Ikea haul

Yesterday evening I went to Ikea with my sisters and in this blogpost I want to share a few purchases that I did. 

Gisteravond ben ik met mijn zusjes naar de Ikea gegaan en in deze blog post wil ik aantal aankopen delen met jullie.



I'm very happy with this, I found my dining table empty and bare and this is exacly what I was looking for.

Ik ben hier heel blij mee, ik vond mijn eettafel leeg en kaal en dit is precies wat ik zocht. 

Tray available here
Vase available here
Flowers available here 

The fragrance sticks are from Rituals.
De geurstokjes zijn van Rituals



Leaves available here
Flowers available here

The big grey vase is from Vegers, only available in stores.
The letter balloons are from Ballonnenbox.nl

De grote grijze vaas is van Vegers, alleen verkrijgbaar in de winkel. 
De letter ballonnen zijn van Ballonnenbox.nl


I hope you like my short little blog post and I wish you a nice weekend.
Love Dewi

Ik hoop dat je mijn korte blogpost leuk vindt en ik wens jullie een fijn weekend. 
Liefs Dewi 

No comments:

Post a Comment