Saturday, March 7, 2020

The Luxury Birthday Wishlist

Hello and welcome (back) to my blog.

Exactly one year ago I posted: The Luxury Birthday Wishlish on my blog, which you can read here, I thought it would be fun to have this come back every year on my blog. As I wrote last year, I love to get a handwritten card with a sweet message, I don't care about the gifts or the value of them. 

Hallo en welkom (terug) op mijn blog. 

Precies een jaar geleden postte ik: The Luxury Birthday Wishlish op mijn blog, welke je hier kunt lezen. Het leek me leuk om dit jaarlijks te laten terugkomen op mijn blog. Zoals ik vorige jaar schreef vind ik het aller leukste om te krijgen een handgeschreven kaartje met een lief berichtje, mij gaat het niet om de cadeaus, of de waarde ervan. 


Hereby my birthday wish list:
Hierbij mijn verjaardag wensenlijstje:
From left to right

1. YSL Envelope Chain Wallet 2. Valentino Rockstud Spike 3. Louis Vuitton Felicie Pochette 4. Dior Oblique Saddle Clutch 5. Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori 6. Brand: Unkown, I just love the look of these rings 7. Dior Oblique Saddle Clutch 8. Dior Clair D Lune Earrings 9. Louis Vuitton Capucines 10. Chanel Classic Wallet On Chain 11. Valentino Rockstud Spike 12. Kapten & Son Chrono Gold 'Bicolor Steel 13. Hermes Clic H Bracelet 14. Hermes Clic H Bracelet 15. YSL Envelope Chain Wallet 16. Hermes Birkin 17. Louis Vuitton Capucines 


I hope you like my blog post.
Love Dewi

Ik hoop dat je mijn blogpost leuk vindt.
Liefs Dewi 

1 comment: