Sunday, November 3, 2019

H&M home haul

Hello and welcome (back) to my blog.

I’m very excited to do a home blog post, I hope you are as well. At the moment I’m busy adding and changing things in my house and I was on the search for a new duvet cover to match my new bed. 

Hallo en welkom (terug) op mijn blog. 

Ik ben erg enthousiast om een home blog post te doen, ik hoop dat jullie dat ook zijn. Op dit moment ben ik bezig met wat dingetjes toe te voegen en veranderen in mijn huis, tevens was ik opzoek naar een nieuw dekbedovertrek om te matchen bij mijn nieuwe bed. 

This is what I ordered at H&M: 
Dit heb ik besteld bij de H&M: 


I’m in love with this duvet cover and the whole way I styled it with the bedspread and tray. The duvetcover matches perfect with the color of my bed and I think this  looks really chic. 

Ik ben verliefd op dit dekbedovertrek en de manier hoe ik het gestyled heb met de sprei en het dienblad. Het dekbedovertrek match perfect met de kleur van mijn bed bed en ik vind het erg chique uitzien. 

Duvet cover shop here
Pillow case (same print as duvet cover) shop here
Pillow case (with the big “logo”) shop here 
Bedspread shop here
Tray shop here 


I'm a little bit sad, because this is not how I pictured it in my head, the ways it looks and feels, it's really stiff, I thought it would be soft... 

Ik vind het erg jammer, maar deze sprei is helaas niet zoals ik het had voorgesteld, tevens voelt hij erg stijf aan, ik dacht juist dat hij heel zacht zou zijn.... 


I like this one a lot, but I’m liking the first bedspread more so I will send this one back.
Ik vind deze erg mooi, maar ik vind de eerste sprei mooier, dus deze zal ik retourneren. 


Also I love this duvet cover, it really looks so hotel chic. 
Ook dit dekbedovertrek vind ik prachtig, ziet er zo hotel chique uit. 

Duvet cover shop here
Pillow case shop here 
Front pillow case not available anymore 


I loved the way it looked on the website, but in real life it reminds me of hospital duvet covers. 
Deze vond ik prachtig op de website, maar in "real life" doet het me denken aan een ziekenhuis dekbedovertrek. 
Shop here 


I hope you like my blog post.
Love Dewi

Ik hoop dat je mijn blogpost leuk vindt.
Liefs Dewi 

1 comment: